Thread: Swissvax
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetailersDomain View Post
that looks great! next time you do the complete car again try to clean it up with Swissvax Cleaner Fluid it will make a difference.
Yeah, I didn't realize Swisswax had a pre-cleaner until after the fact. I tried looking locally for anything close and decided to just try the diluted alcohol. I def have to give the cleaner fluid a shot next time.

Also, it started raining yesterday on my drive home. I thought for shure I'd have a dirty car by the time I got home. Surprisingly, the water repellening properties with this wax is amazing. I didn't even have to wipe the car down, the water droplets just fell off as I was driving and by the time I got home, it didn't even look like it was rained on.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote