View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
need4speed
Base Member

Drives: 08 altima 3.5se
need4speed is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by znism11 View Post
Response for caravanshaka,

Check it out at Don Davis south Arlingtion off i20, there is a while on there. Thai was
man sales rep, he let me took many of them for a spin already, but the Nismo is the best, try i see what i mean!

Thx for all the responses, yeah i guess I was thinking of the crossdrilled ones, oh well might have to put them on later when the niz gets broken in more.
Don Davis is where I take my 08 Altima, 98 altima n when I had my 06 infinit G35 b4 I sold it 3 months ago for servicing. Its a great dealership. Did both 370z test drives there too. No hassle or B.S. they jus threw me the keys and I was gone. Both times.
One thing I can say is that they alwayz have a great selection of Z's and GT-R's. The are usually the 1st to get the models as well in dfw.
The prices are a lil high but I can say this much. It will be hard to find a model there with anything less than all accessories on the car. They usually offer tire guard or some warranty as part of the package. Some models even come with aftermarket 3M bras from there dealership n I haven't seen a car there yet without 35% tint. So the price is a lil up compared to some. But I haven't seen Z's on the lot as well equipped in dfw.
I would recommend them... I have also purchased there so if u want a salesperson reference. Just PM me. I know which salesguys are good n who aren't.
need4speed is offline   Reply With Quote