View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 03:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
while I was at the dealership yesterday picking up our new rogue, I flipped thru the 2012 Z brochure and i didn't see any mention of brake ducting or oil coooler for that matter. Now we know for a fact there IS in fact a oil/water cooler so just cause the '12 brochure is just a reprint of the '11 doesn't mean much.

I told the GM (friend of mine) to let me know when they get theri first '12 Z in and check for brake ducting so hopefully I'll get eyes on this/confirmation at some point.
I could not find mention of the oil-cooler, but physical evidence suggests otherwise. Here is what I was referring to...

026 - YouTube
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote