View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Did the '12 get brake ducts, or is the "ducting" mentioned in the '12 advertising just a creative way of saying that airflow is managed underneath the vehicle?
while I was at the dealership yesterday picking up our new rogue, I flipped thru the 2012 Z brochure and i didn't see any mention of brake ducting or oil coooler for that matter. Now we know for a fact there IS in fact a oil/water cooler so just cause the '12 brochure is just a reprint of the '11 doesn't mean much.

I told the GM (friend of mine) to let me know when they get theri first '12 Z in and check for brake ducting so hopefully I'll get eyes on this/confirmation at some point.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote