View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
RedlineAZ
Base Member

Drives: Boosted C6 Vette
RedlineAZ will become famous soon enoughRedlineAZ will become famous soon enough
Default SOLD: 08 Infiniti G37S for trade

Whats up guys, I am in the market for a 370z again. I've been wanting one for a while, but I am an impulse buyer and never ended up owning a 370z yet, so instead of selling my 08 Infiniti G37s, I figure its easier to kill two birds with one stone and trade someone instead of selling it and having to look to buy one. Heres the pics:
ImageShack Album - 37 images

Since the pics, I have added a Greddy TI-C dual cat-back exhaust, and had the front grill painted black, and I just ordered an OEM factory spoiler with the back up cam that will be here by the weekend. Its lowered with tein springs on some Vossen VVS084 wheels, limo tint all around (and lightest tint on the windshield) all weather floor mats, etc. Car has OEM nav, back up cam, sports package, clear bra, built in hard drive, moon roof, heated seats, basically "fully loaded". Its a 5at with paddle shifters. Just turned 27k miles on the odometer. I have the free and clear title in hand. Thanks!

I prefer something that has some nice mods on it, and the 7AT with nav preferably, but I will get into a 6spd again if a nice Z catches my eye. I do love the 40th Anniversary's too, so that is also a plus! Let me know guys, thanks

Last edited by RedlineAZ; 10-24-2011 at 11:56 PM.