Thread: 100hp / Liter
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 01:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpmelon_Z View Post
Speaking of tunes, can you program in a launch control limiter in the Uprev software?
As far as I know -- no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixlimited View Post
Damn, you're making 339 to the wheels on a mustang dyno in NA form? That's impressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Not necessisarily... all depends how they calibrate it. They can "break hearts" or "lift spirits" depending on the settings.
^^^^ Mustang's do NOT always read lower than Dynojets.

It all depends how they are calibrated. Load bearing dynos can be calibrated differently from shop to shop-- they are NOT always heartbreakers.

That number is much higher than you typically see on a dynojet (weight of drum accelerated is fixed, thus the only major x factor is correction used, so dynojet values from shop to shop tend to be highly consistent), thus I would say it is not to be taken as a low reading.

I guarantee you on a dynojet (and some mustangs) lower numbers will be achieved.

Again, Mustang dynos are NOT always more conservative than dynojets.