View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #39 (permalink)
toxik
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 328xi, 96 300zxTT
toxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond reputetoxik has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to toxik

driving habits that piss me off? easy, female driving habits.

I really hate when drivers are not assessing the driving situations around them, they are just driving in their tunnel vision and have no idea what to anticipate based on the other cars around them. This one may be tough to explain but it always gets on my nerves more than anything. I hate when you're driving down a 2 way street with 2 solid lines down the middle, there's a double parked car in your lane, you go closer to the 2 solid lines to pass it, there's a car going the other way that can easily move a little to their right so you dont have to pass so close to each other, but NO they still keep going in their straight line make the passing of the double parked vehicle a tight squeeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Dp'd by five ohs and I liked it...I liked it
toxik is offline   Reply With Quote