View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
urdeliveryguy
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' touring 6sp
urdeliveryguy is on a distinguished road

this thread made me cry from laughing. i drive all day long and there are 3 things i see everyday that really get me pissed.

1) people who race through a changing light to beat out the light at the last second. happens alot.. and they nearly kill themselves and others trying to get across, leaving the motorists trapped in the intersection trying to turn left.

and i don't know if this happens everywhere but around here 100% of the time.
2) while trying to merge onto the highway people who speed up and cut u out from merging / block u and run u onto the shoulder. even though ur like 3 car lengths in front of them. this happens more to me in the z than it ever did in my maxima.

3) people who don't let u out of a street during traffic. i was in my ups truck trying to make a left (this is why we don't make left turns) for like 15 min. lots of people where laughing this day as i was yelling at the girl on her cell phone blocking me from exiting. all i wanted to do was cross the street, did u really not see me?

oops i guess i have 4 things.
4) people who purposely block the people merging by riding the middle of the line blocking 2 lanes. seems like every time i see this it's a Delaware license plate. just sayin.
urdeliveryguy is offline   Reply With Quote