View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #35 (permalink)
didymus
Track Member

Drives: 280 / 370Z
didymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond reputedidymus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagefaulted View Post
20 mile drive on the good 'ole I-5 everyday to work. I used to enjoy it but bad drivers are killing me! Here are a few things that drive me mad!

1) Drivers that don't think ahead. IE: drivers that stay in the exit or merge lanes until the very last moment and merge recklessly into traffic.
This was my immediate thought. I HATE the drivers who just pay no attention whatsoever. Can't they see the ******* signs?

Also, in heavy stop/go traffic, the people who skip the line either by going off the side or in an exiting lane (driving all the way up to the exit before merging). This just slows the whole line down
didymus is offline   Reply With Quote