View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
tranceformer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z PW 6MT
tranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond reputetranceformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs09slvrZ View Post
I can't stand drivers who sit in the left land and refuse to move over. The left lane is meant for faster drivers. If I want to drive 80 in a 70 on the interstate, then get out of my way. Yes, I will tailgate you and flash my lights; I don't understand how anyone would want someone behind them doing that...just get out of the person's way so I can go on by you. Don't make me (or any other driver) pass you on the right.

I also hate how in rush hour traffic (either in the morning or afternoon) everyone decides that the speed limit doesn't apply to them. If it says 50...drive at least 50; 55 is also OK too, but whatever you do, don't drive 45.

Lastly, in three lanes of traffic, everyone driving the exact same speed and you can't get around any of them. All you can see in front of them is open road but yet you're stuck behind them. Usually they're driving 5 below the speed limit or right on the speed limit. Yes, I understand that the speed limit is the fastest you should drive legally, but let's be honest, most drive 5-10 over.
There's some dipsh!t I sometimes get stuck behind on the highway on the way to work. Old fart likes to go 55mph on I95 - most do atleast 65 mph. He needs to go save gas somewhere else.
tranceformer is offline   Reply With Quote