View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #20 (permalink)
SophiaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2020 50th anniv 7AT
SophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond reputeSophiaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
Didn't mean to knock the challenger or anything, it's just 2 completely different beasts (and of course I have a bias towards the Z )

Well best of luck with everything, now that you mention it I do recall some different color debacle last year or something with an angry husband (Ex i'm assuming now).

Why don't you just buy a used car for now until things settle down? Why always buying brand new cars? Doesn't seem very financially smart.
New car vs used...giving the circumstances, with the negative equity that had to get rolled over, it makes more sense to pay $50 more per month with the new car; less chance of needing repair so soon.
SophiaZ is offline   Reply With Quote