Thread: STS Systems
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tower74 View Post
Rick had sent me your dyno sheet while mine was being installed and I seen max was 456.8hp or he sent me someones elses but said it was from the first one they had done and it was rolling around in Canada.
Was told they talked to the guys with STS and they said there should be no problems hitting the 450-470 range, but yet again I'm the guinea pig. They have never installed a methanol injection system on a 370z. I was told the spayers they sent were for a V-8 so they sent a pair since it needs to hit both side of the engine. I'm hoping that by tuesday I will have the final numbers. So far $11,000 for 92hp...damn I got screwed
You mean 192 hp?
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote