View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 07:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro4Jackster View Post
Thanks man. I haven't decided on color yet, but I'm thinking it will be white or silver. My favorite color is the blue, but I don't think I want that much attention. My biggest decision right now, is whether to go FI or NA. I have never owned a real sports car, so I think a full bolt-on Z will have plenty of power for me. My fastest vehicle to date was a 6.0 Silverado, so it's not gonna take a lot to impress me.
I have a majority of the bolt ons and the power is nice but you are always gonna want more. Im dreaming about FI now but the cost is making it hard for me to green light it. Esp after the $$ I have put into my NA build. I get a lot of attention from the blue but not in the wrong way. Cops seem to leave me alone for the most part. I have even been pulled over in it an complimented, then let go.