View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 03:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophiaZ View Post
Hey guys, my Z is no more..he is being sold to a wholeseller and put up for auction I didn't have time to take off all the parts since it was a spontaneous moment. The dealership did give me $2600 off towards the price of the new car cuz they wanted it the way it was, so that worked out pretty good. Sorry to all the guys on the list of parts but things happen and I needed to trade in asap. I'll still be around the Z forum here and there....just waiting 5 years so I can trade in this one for the newer Z Yall take care!

Hey sorry to hear that Sophia... hopefully whatever is going on will work out? Good luck and stay with us.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote