View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
It depends from person to person. If you want better tire wear, go by the book, if you want to have slightly better handling but slightly more tire wear you can go with more negative camber. The fronts have no camber adjustably but for the rear I say go -2.0 camber for even handling/tire wear ratio.
I agree with 370zFORme...I'm currently running F: -2.2 (with SPC front camber kit), toe = 0 and R: -2.0, toe: -0.15 deg. Works well for aggressive street/occasional track. The tire wear is very even at about 7000 km. The aggressive front camber greatly improves turn in response. i highly recommend that you get the front kit as well, Onzedge.