View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #88 (permalink)
PapoZalsa
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 Nismo w/Tech Pack
PapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond reputePapoZalsa has a reputation beyond repute

CARS & COFFEE WILLIAMSBURG - ANNOUNCEMENT

"For those interested in Cars & Coffee Williamsburg - you may have noticed on Facebook yesterday that I posted the November event location as: To be Announced. Effective Oct 17th with the concurrence of Jose and Russ - I sent an email terminating our association with The Williamsburg Winery. While it was for the most part - cool to hold our event there, it had it's obvious drawbacks... Waivers, Tall grass, Uneven terrain, Soft ground, etc. etc. etc. We parted amicably.

At this point it has yet to be determined where the November event may be located. We are currently in communication with 2 different venues, possibly a 3rd. I learned much about the needs of our patrons during our short stint at TWW. A decent cup of coffee with a place to rest indoors, paved parking, and easier access. Rest assured our new location will include all three - among other things made more obvious to me as a result of our move there. All these things and numerous others made me take a hard look at how much we've changed since our humble beginning. Such a disparity made the need for a move to stark to be ignored..

Cars & Coffee Williamsburg wishes to thank all those who have joined us for a morning or two in the past... for your patience and continued support during this time of transition. Please look for us on Facebook & at our website: Cars and Coffee Williamsburg for information in the coming weeks as to our new location. We hope to see you all again real soon".

Regards
Sam Stevens Cars & Coffee Williamsburg
Modshack's Custom Air Intakes /3M Clear Bra/ Illuminated Kick Plates / F. I CBE w/12" resonators / EVO-R Front Lip / Rear Hatch Wing / Tein S-Tech Springs /Ilegal Tint in the Rep. of VA/4x20mm Z1 Spacers/ Vinyl Roof/Liquid Carbon Designs
PapoZalsa is offline   Reply With Quote