View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh1te370z View Post
Hey guys unfortunatly my z is offical sold as of last night

I wanted to thank everyone for all their help. And a BIG thank you to AK, all the moderators and administrators bc this wouldnt be possible if not for their hard work. Their are a lot of good knowledgeable people on here and it shows. Their are many forums on the interenet but few that actually help people and in a reasonable time. The 370z is super helpfull and super fast with responses. i dont think ive ever put up a thread that was not answered the same day!! This is not a fairwell to the 370z I plan to stay on here and help others as others helped me, as much as i can.

See you on the forum!!
Thank You for the Kind Words.

I'm Sad to see the Z go but Happy you'll be sticking around

This Forums makeup is of Proud Z owners and enthusiasts that are here to help fellow members.

I wanted thank everyone for making this forum what is today and that'll help grow our community.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote