View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #935 (permalink)
AggieAv8r
Base Member

Drives: 09 BO G37S 6MT
AggieAv8r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paskii
Hey guys,

Not sure if this is normal but I have about 1200 miles on my ART pipes and I noticed the vibration from it has gotten worse. Especially when I stop and have the car on drive, now I have to move it to neutral to ease the vibration. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also got my SES warning light came on, second time should I do another reset? Is it possible for the pipes to cause any damage to the car?

The only time I have triggered CEL's, which has been about 4 weeks after install/reinstall, it has been due to an almost impossible to detect exhaust leak at the top flange. If you're not sure just reset it and wait, buy the time it comes back on it will be big enough to hear and detect if you get under there while it's running.

I would almost bet money if you get under there you'll find a leak.

On that note Tony, I'll be hitting you up for yet another set of gaskets. Once again it's burned through in the same spot, despite using the rtv in the manner you prescribed. When I pull it off this time i'm going to check the flange for flatness, to be sure it's milled correctly. Will you pm or email when they ship please, I'll let you know what we find.

Last edited by AggieAv8r; 10-21-2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: I was quoting Paskii's post
AggieAv8r is offline   Reply With Quote