View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #191 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayess View Post
Yeah we have already shifted 2 of my cars which were close to the end 6 month term. Unfortunately i already paid for the z insurance till end of nov but will be going to state farm.

Lawyer told me not to lose hope, he says there are many options we have if the state claim fails so lets see.

MacCool, i understand, and i still believe that my paperwork was correct. But I don't have anything else to back it up, hence my lack of responsibility on that. They have still unable to explain that document but because they know i have no other supporting document..guess they didn't really care.
you can leave at any time and they will refund you the unused portion. Plus, you don't really need it on the Z at this point do you, since its totalled? Sorry to hear the situation though.