View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #929 (permalink)
Paskii
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z A7
Paskii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motordyne View Post
When did you purchase them?

Its normal for the breakin period to go up before it goes back down again but if it isn't gone by 1500 miles I'll send you a replacement. The new break in free design.

The CEL is not a problem but it does indicate the O2 sensor detecting free oxygen in the exhaust stream. If the sensor is still able to detect free oxygen it can be turned off if you get an Osirus tune.
Thanks for getting back to me Tony, I purchased the pipes back in early August. Didn't reach the 1500 miles break in yet, I'm around 1200 or so. Also I don't have the vibration dampening shield either, if it's cool with you I don't mind getting a replacement unit and not worry with breaking in the pipes.

Sounds good, I'll do a quick reset and try to find someone who has an Osirus tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
I have yet seen a good feedback after the latest design of ART, All of them are having issues.

Tony is there something you can do about this?
Hey G37sHKS it's not true, many positive feedback with the ART pipes. There are some kinks to work out but overall I'm happy with the performance of the pipes. I'm sure many people who bought the ART pipes didn't regret it
Paskii is offline   Reply With Quote