View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joehs View Post
Funny enough, I just called and asked to come take a second look at it. The sales person told me it was going to auction tomorrow. But, if I was motivated we could make a deal tonight at 26,500. I told him that I wasn't ready to buy that fast. I figured it was probably a scare tactic.

If it comes back from auction I'll have more firepower to lower the price further. If it gets sold, it wasn't the right one. I've learned patience is a virtue when it comes to car buying. One will pop up sooner or later. I still feel like I'm not getting a solid deal at 26500 for an 09 base. Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like I can do better. Am I wrong?
You probably can do better, but that will only be when you are in the final stage and are 100% sure you will buy, salesman won't budge on price until they are absolutely sure they have you as a buyer. And yes, patience is always the key, if you don't find one another will come up, depending on how long you are willing to wait I say wait for a better option. But if you are working on a budget and iff you are eager to get one as soon as possible then I would say the first one is the better choice. And at 26K I think its a fair deal, if you can negotiate on price further before your drive it off the lot then I think that you are getting a solid deal.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote