View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #48 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Wow, and I thought I'd had some stupid mistakes.

I can't really think of anything major besides a 16 hour coilover install. That was horrible. Pro Tip: Don't have 5 guys drinking and working on a car together when you can get the job done with only 2 people.

It seemed like since there were so many people messing with the car, it just kept causing us more problems. To top it off, the coilovers were prototypes for a brand new Honda Insight, so we had some troubles with that too. No damage to the car besides 1 broken wheel speed spensor... But we had to redo a few steps more than once, and somebody didn't support the knuckle properly, which pulled the drivers side axle out of the transmission. By far the worst axle I've ever seen in terms of getting it back into the tranny.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 10-19-2011 at 05:16 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote