View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Joehs
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Toyota Tacoma
Joehs is on a distinguished road
Default Another new guy from OK!

Hey all,

First of all, great forum you have going here! I've been lurking for a few days doing some research and the wealth of information and kind attitude go along way to making a new person feel welcome.

That being said, a bit of back story on me. I'm 24, currently live in Oklahoma City, OK and work in the software industry. My current ride, as you can see on the left, is a 2008 Toyota Tacoma. Camburg uniball UCA's, sway away coilovers, sway away extended rear travel shocks, all pro leaf springs, extended braided brake lines, 33" tires, locked front and rear 4.88's. Love the truck to death, but I'm thinking about trading it/selling it and moving to something sportier. This was my first truck and I've thoroughly enjoyed it, but my wheeling hobby is starting to require something that I can bang around and not feel too bad about. With that being said, I'm looking into a 370z.

I've been shopping around, and in my area there doesn't seem to be a lot to go with as far as used Z's go. I've found two that I've spotted. I'll be making a second thread in the pricing discussion forum to get some advice on the two I've spotted, as well as looking for leads on other vehicles.

I'm looking forward to having a long tenure here!

Pics of the tacoma if they're requested.

~Joey
Joehs is offline   Reply With Quote