View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

When in college, I purchased a surplus Post Office delivery jeep. Since it wasn't cool, I cut off the roof and made it into a proper jeep. Being a Business, as opposed to Engineering, major, I didn't take into account the loss of rigidity in the unibody.

After about six months, it literally broke in two while driving one day and burned to the ground.

From there, it was on to my first new car, a 1977 Datsun B210, aka "the penalty box". Kinda wished that P.O.S. had burned to the ground. It was replaced by a 1980 VW Scirocco, one of the all-time favorite cars I ever owned.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote