View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
Lots of us work on our own cars and on this forum it ranges from people who change their own oil, to installing their own GTM twin turbo kits. Needless to say we all make mistakes so i figured this would be a funny place to post the results/mishaps (With pictures if you have them) or just tell the story of what you did wrong. I guess i'll start.

I had to install different springs in my BC coilovers because the original ones it came with were too short and i couldn't get enough preload on them. After finishing and installing everything, i forgot to take this vice grip off. It stayed there from november until march.

no harm done, since the suspension and wheel all move as one, but it was funny to see it there.
That is hilarious.