View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxik View Post
damn, you've been here since October 2009 and just ordered a 2012, good for you man! you're a patient man.
I've been looking at this car since the first time I saw it in the Spring of 2009. I showed it to a friend of mine and the bastard (lovingly speaking) had the means so he bought one in the Fall of 2009. That's when I joined the forum, to help him out with a few things. I've been mostly a lurker ever since gathering information etc. This year I finally got the means (cash) thing in order to afford it (got the last of 3 other cars paid off), so I went looking in May and finally test drove one. Then I found out about the tsunami issues and struggled trying to order the exact one I wanted all summer. Finally in August I got the call, and I've been planning my mods ever since.

Yes, for a new car it's been quite a wait. But I think it will be worth it.

Now if I could only get my childhood dream car, a 1985 Lamborghini Countach S Quattrovalvolle (white, red leather seats, silver wheels and the wing on back), then all would be perfect in my car world.

Cheers --- Bonzo
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote