Thread: 5.0
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:44 PM   #2063 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

As to which is more bang per buck, it could go either way. With the Stang you get much more oomph for your money, by far. I mean youre getting a 412hp V8 for crying out loud. With the Z I feel your getting quality, something very capable in the twisties( not that your Stangs arent) and a little bit of exclusivity. For the straight up performance minded guy the Stang may actually have the edge. Then again I have a hard time comparing a V8 car to a V6 I mean it better damn well be faster!! If you put the Z up against other V6's it pwns. I dont mind being a tick behind a Stang on the straights, if it even happens But yeah I do think the Mustang is an incredible deal, without a doubt.