View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwan72 View Post

As for your question yes we have to send them in. That is my actual engine compartment that Tony wrapped with CF of my own choice and twill

I have red plans too! But its gonna take me around early next year to finish..and i'll be sure to post up pictures once i got them installed
Ok cool, then I'll just need to pop them off and throw them all in a box. Gotta make sure to keep all the little pop rivets in a ziplock bag until he's done.

The red kevlar really looks good man, can't wait... What color is your Z?

I'm wondering if he can do this CF/Kevlar on the colored portion of the engine cover, if so I think that's the icing on the cake.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote