View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #69 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeterbop View Post
I second this motion.

I was also thinking a tutorial on selective color would be cool. I used to know how to do it but have forgotten. I would give you more rep but it won't let me until I give somebody else rep.
i used to use the pen tool to cut out the parts i wanted to leave colored, select it as a path, then select the inverse (everything else) and desaturate. that worked. much easier way is to use the black and white tool (so you can adjust the color levels) then just use the history brush on the parts you want to bring back to color. just remember to do any sharpening after that step since the history brush will take it back to how it was when you open the image, not just back one step in the history