View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #81 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon FM View Post
Go used. It is amazing how much cheaper a 3 year old 911 is compared to new. Solid car, an inspection, an extended warranty and bam; you are good to go.
Yeah but it's hard to swallow because much to Porsche's credit, they tend to make leaps and bounds in styling and performance YEAR TO YEAR. I think the Z has gotten what in 3 years now... an oil cooler? lol

Right when I think I like a Porsche, I almost want to wait for the new one because it will undoubtedly have more hp, downforce and different styling that's actually noteacible.

Did I spell noticeable right?
Noticable
Noticible
Ummm...
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote