View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Svre46
Base Member

Drives: 15' GTR
Svre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond reputeSvre46 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. All pm's replied. Come see the car locally. I’ll have it all cleaned up Saturday or Sunday considering we will have some 50-60 degree weather here in Chicago. I do however want to clarify a few things.

The car will only be discounted $600 if I have to take everything off. I have every factory part that the car came with new. This is why I am asking 24,500 with everything or 23,900 with only the stock factory parts on it. Make the car how you want and I will sell the rest of the stuff myself. I will throw in the laser jammer either way since it’s a nice feature and I really do not want to take all the plastics off again just to remove the sensor wires.

I am in no rush to sell it. I continue to drive the car when I can and will continue to do so. My comprehensive coverage comes off November 1st and the car is locked away for the cold Chicago winter months. I can always just trade it into the dealer but I would rather have an enthusiast buy the car and enjoy it. I save money by selling it privately and you save money by not buying it from a dealer. I did snap some pictures but I am about to watch some Sons of Anarchy right now. Ill post up some interior and engine bay shots first thing tomorrow morning for you guys. The engine bay is nothing special its completely stock and unmolested. I have all the original paperwork to the car including the original window sticker as well as receipts.

Last edited by Svre46; 10-18-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Svre46 is offline   Reply With Quote