View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #74 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I checked on that... Nissan is already saying no retrofit on the previous Z. They said they changed the plumbing on the Z so they won't retrofit the part. As for adding your own they didn't mention.

I'm getting the GTM oil cooler anyway but for those that were hoping for a nissan retrofit? Forget about. I think they are afraid that if they retrofit? They will have to warranty the product and don't want to. I see nissan going the toyota route with hybrids and the Z being electric and the END OF NISMO. The poser car of tomorrow. Lol. Anyway, get your Z's while they still have a name.
I have been running the GTM oil cooler for a year and a half and I am quite pleased with it -- for what it is worth.