View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

I received some questions from a member and thought I would share them here.
Quote:
  • Have you had any problems with the tires?
    • No problems at all. I took them off the car ~4 months after I originally purchased the Z in order to mount a set of aftermarket wheels/tires.
    • The tires have a "soft" 3K miles on them. Meaning, they were not driven hard. The miles were put on as my daily driver to/from work (city driving) and to show the Z to my friends and family on the weekends (highway).
  • Patches, balance, vibration, etc?
    • No patches. Tires were balanced from stock. No vibrations or any other issues like this existed when they were unmounted. They are like new in that respect.
  • Were the tires rebalanced when you took out the TPMS?
    • No.
Price remains $800 shipped (firm).