View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #38 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSpeed View Post
I've had my 370Z for over a year now and as in previous occasions with other cars I'm somewhat losing interest in it. Don't get my wrong the 370z is an amazing car and I've enjoyed it. However, I might be expanding the family within a year or so and consequently I've been looking into a sports coupe with at least a small backseat. Some of my current options are the BMW 335 with the Dinan S2 package or an M3.

I would appreciate any feedback that you can provide me as I'm somewhat torn on my decision. If I keep the Z some mods will need to be added in order to keep the interest.

Thanks!
yes, trade it. No matter what you drive, you are the kind of person who will want something else. I'm the same way. I drive a Z06 and am looking to get into a 370Z in a year or two. Why? Something different, and of course way cheaper. Variety is the spice of life. Go play.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote