View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #121 (permalink)
bboypuertoroc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '06 Evo IX GSR
bboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond reputebboypuertoroc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabarivas View Post
In an average drivers hands - the X / other evos will give you more confidence to push the car harder - with a RWD car... you will have to build that confidence over time and learning... by your logic... a twin clutch is way worse than a SRM system correct? Honestly - I can revmatch all day long and heel toe till the cows come home... but there is a certain awesome feeling you get when the car does it so amazingly well that you feel it would be stupid to try and be as good as the computer can. However - this does not stop me from turning off my SRM for spirited runs where I feel I need to stay sharp for when I want to drive other cars.. but its much less of a "auto-drive" feature than the AWD systems seen in the Evos / STis
This so-called auto-drive feature is non-existent.