Thread: what to do?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe711 View Post
Was my first choice but where I live my stock exhaust already scrapes roods are that bad
Then it won't matter what exhaust you get if that's the case. Tony has redesigned the piping to raise the overall lowest point of his exhaust. If you want, I can take a ruler outside and measure my clearance, even with 1" drop all around for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe711 View Post
I also like the sound of th short tails not really looking for that much performance I'm really looking for something loud even noticeable at all speeds
Do you mean you're looking for something Not loud even noticeable at all speeds... this is kinda confusing??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methodical4u View Post
loud is a waste... loud and performs well is another thing. My first mod was the Motordyne ART pipes, which was the best first mod I could have done. INSTANTLY notice the power difference.
ART Pipes, worth it. Unless you want some HEADERS!!!

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote