View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 PM   #39 (permalink)
Astrosfan
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370z PG Sport
Astrosfan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
HOW IS IT I KNEW BEFORE I EVEN OPENED THIS THREAD THAT IT HAPPENED IN TEXAS!

Home of the WORLDS F***IN, MOST D***EST-S*****EST, ID***IC, drivers in the nation. If you are a car in TEXAS. Stay away from driving next to any SUV driver. If you don't live in tx. be careful driving in to tx major cities. New Yorkers are rude drivers. But here you get rude with the added bonus of all above mentioned.
Top 5 things to know about driving in texas.

5. The passing lane is on the right. The slow lane is on the left.
4.there are only two speeds texans drive on the highway. 40 in a 70 or 105 in a 50.
3. There's no such thing as turn signals in tx. Maybe its too difficult for simple minds to use????
2. Tailgating is the Statewide pastime.
1. SUV'S AND PICKUP drivers do whatever they please without an inkling of courtesy.

And if you notice? Every texas SUV driver is in the same dumb seating position and for some reason they are forever holding a phone??? Its so stupid how everyone has a smart phone here. Everybody wants the car of the year that's fully loaded with bluetooth. But no one uses there hands free. WTFF???.
Every couple of months you here on the news that someone was murdered while driving. They just drive up next to a driver and open fire. I'm pretty sure my top 5 is the reason why.

PS. WHO THE f*** HITS A RED SPORTS CAR??????????????????? She really didn't see you???

ONLY IN TX. I hope she comes on the forum.

couldnt have said it any better, except for adding that the on-ramps to 610 have a scanning machine that sucks every logical, rational, thought out of your head.
Astrosfan is offline   Reply With Quote