View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ370 View Post
hey what kinda tune did you have with the M370 installed? Free Bump for a good seller
you dont really need a tune with the M370. for example when I had the first dyno run done prior to the tune it netted 289hp 240tq but I did a tune anyway since headers were installed and only netted after the tune 300hp and 245tq. So the M370 did a very good job evening everything out so the tune only netted me 11hp. But to answer your question the tune was UPREV.

Just for all those that are not familar with the M370 it bumps the hp in the power curve by about 15 from what I have seen and read but does not give overall hp. So you are getting power where you need it and not really just at the top. It also smooths the power curve and give you the tq early and smooth line all the way through redline. I made 245tq at 2500 and it was a straight line across to redline.

Last edited by kellyefields; 10-17-2011 at 06:09 AM.