View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
Not doubting you or arguing so please don't take it that way

I figured as far as the NA to turbo there were really limited risk now considering what we are pushing this stock block to. Considering you tuned one to 611 hp with the stage 2 set up and supporting mods only and also the success of ppl running FI. Now yes alot of that can be claimed by your performance capabilities and I wish my tune wasn't locked and just have someone around here that is good a tuning just fine tune it more to my exact car would be awesome. Sucks your all the way in Cali and I just don't have the leave days to go to a authorized uprev tuner. As for my area there is no one that uses it, but there is a tuner that is highly respected and specializes in exotic cars. As for me doing it I am not that stupid yet lol. I value more car to much to be dumb to start messing with numbers.
My good buddy frank it is all good, I'm just trying to present the pros and cons so you can make a good decision.

Sam
SAM@GTM is offline   Reply With Quote