View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 05:28 PM   #905 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
That is ok with me as I was not totally pleased with Koni yellows on my Z33. Then again maybe it was because they were paired with H&R springs. No matter how I dialed in the compression on the yellows the car did not handle no where near as good nor look as good as the swift paired with stock shockers on the Z34. There might still be hope IF Koni were to make em for the Z34 and then paired with Swifts.

Did I hear somewhere or was it BS that the 2012 Z34 was going to have a reworked strut? If so I would be interested in testing a pair with my Swifts.
haven't heard about anything getting reworked for 12, but who knows?

Your issues were almost certainly due to the h&r's. the yellows are top notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising star View Post
Hey guys, I got swift springs installed last week at the shop on my Z. I notice yesterday that every time I drove to a very smooth curve I hear the noise form the spring especially on front driver side. I don't blame that if I drove to drive way to hear that noise since drive way has more curve shape. But for the smooth curve i hear that noise too. Do u guys ever had that problem with swift on your Z? One thing i notice is the springs I got from swift didn't have plastics/rubber between the coils as in pics above. Is it the reason why?
you need to move the rubber pieces from your stocks onto the swifts
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote