View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #28 (permalink)
mjg
Base Member

Drives: 13' GT 500
mjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant futuremjg has a brilliant future

Are you bored of the Z, or more worried about room for kids?

If you are truly bored with the car, and tend to get tired of cars real fast, that's a good reason to lease cars in the future. I like to own vehicles for a longer time, and tend to own cars for 3-5 years on average. Who is to say you won't become bored of the next vehicle? Just address the issue, decide what makes you happy, since that's number one.

Regarding room for a family, a sports car isn't a good choice at all period. Even having a backseat (with 2 doors) won't be that practical. Rather then trying to focus on one perfect vehicle, as was suggested, maybe having a more practical second vehicle is a better idea? That's what I did. If you have the money for an M3, I think you have enough to pick 2 cars.
mjg is offline   Reply With Quote