View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:16 AM   #25 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemers View Post
Here is my 2 cents on backseat for the kids

Putting kids between the ages of 0-4 into a back seat is difficult enough. In a coupe it would get frustrating. I think back seat usfulness is for the 5-15 year old that can get themselves into a seat. And the occational adult. Also, ask one of your friends who has baby seats in their car to show you what's under them. Not in my sportscar.

So since you seem to trade out cars pretty often I would suggest a sedan and not a coupe until the kids are at least into a buster seat.
^^ +1 the only reason why i bought my temporary dd (HondaFit) and used it for 4yrs was because of the above. it was too much of a hassle in my G35C. now the kids are old enough to get in/out out of their recaro booster seats without scuffing anything so i sold the Fit and using my G as my dd.

things appear easy in a coupe on a sunny day but add bad weather, stroller with dirty casters , diaperbag, being late for something.... adds up pretty quickly.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote