View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

It didn't matter that car was toast anyways. I bet that who ever owned before it went into the lake doesn't own it now. Can you say insurance scam? Look these cars are exspensive beyond their price tag and some guy though because he could make the payments thought he could afford the car. But just the cost of operation and maintenance was more than he probably bargained for and couldn't unload the car. So he drove it into a lake.

Go back to the video where the car goes into the lake.

It's not a hairpin curve
There is nothing forcing the driver off the road
He's not going 200 mph

He is going highway speed on the access road and vears off into the lake. No reason no brakes. And if you are trying to total a car out. I rather drive it into a shallow lake than a cement wall any day.

This is all just my opinion of the situation.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote