View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #26 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus View Post
Well I will have to wait until they are open again on monday. I did however talk to the dealership not far from here. He said it is a complete fallacy that you have to have a Nismo vin# to get Nismo parts. The sideskirts are almost 500 a piece. The front and rear bumper are just under 400 a piece and the front lip was like 350 I believe. I will call him again monday though and get the official price and numbers from the dealer here, see how they marry up to what bullitt gets.

The front bumper on the 350z was around $400 like you said, but the underskirt was another $400 (that black plastic piece) which is insane for just that piece..
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC
NIZMOZ is offline   Reply With Quote