View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #23 (permalink)
stag3
Base Member

Drives: 2008 mazdaspeed 3
stag3 is on a distinguished road

i currently own a ms3 gt and am waiting for my 370z to come in, i'm on the wait list, i did not order one to be made. when it arrives, i may not like it at all. i love the way it looks.
i hope i do like driving it, that and the evo X are the only 2 cars i can see trading in my ms3 for.

i do notice a lot of kids with ms3's now which is a bad thing. the main thing about the ms3 is it's affordable ~25k, decently quick, handles well and insurance is CHEAP.
most insurance companies list the ms3 as a regular mazda 3 still, i pay 675 a year full coverage on it. it is a blast to drive, but i do wish mazda put the ms6 awd system in it.
the main reason i want the Z is for rwd. i used to have an mr2 turbo and that is the car i miss the most out of all the cars iv'e owned.

i have also driven the s2k and hands down that was the most fun car i've driven, handling wise, since it's like a big go kart. i thought about buying one, even considered a cR, but after driving the ms3 for a year and a half now, the s2k felt so slow, almost civic like. i know its a hair quicker than a ms3 but w/o the torque, my brain can't compute lol.

i'm reading a lot of reviews that say the Z is the perfect car @ ~30k
i'm hoping the "its heavy and you know it" feeling doesn't come. but if it does
i'll just keep my ms3.

ok done rambling, my thoughts were all over the place

Last edited by stag3; 08-03-2009 at 11:16 AM.
stag3 is offline   Reply With Quote