View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsix View Post
Although I don't own a Nismo, I've driven one and think I understand what you're saying.

It just isn't a truly great car:world class

On the other hand, would you say the GT-R is?
Define world class in under $40k price bracket? In my opinion the slight flaws in the Nismo can be easily addressed. The car also responds very favorably to cheap bolt on tuning items such as intakes, and freer flowing exhaust systems. Anyone who has riden in my car comes away very impressed. On track it's very fast and is one of the best handling affordable production cars I have driven. I come out of Porsche track cars too.

It handles far better than a GTR. GTR just has monster power and AWD traction. 370z is much more nimble and fun car to drive.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote