Thread: New Pearl 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Felix 808
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 PW/Grey T/S 7AT
Felix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond reputeFelix 808 has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Pearl 2011

Hey guys, just got a brand new Touring sport. This might be long, but I am excited as a new owner. Pearl white w/ grey leather, no navigation. Absolutely love the car. Never been much into the tuner scene (Too old for that ), but started taking notice of these cars a couple of years ago & I was scratching my head thinking they looked a little like a Japanese Porsche. Well kept thinking about that & had to know what they sold for. Stopped into the dealer & saw that they were within my obtainable range. Then went for a test ride in a roadster, not my cup of tea but hey got a feel of the car. Then these cars started haunting me, I would see them everywhere I went & knew I had to get one. Went for a spirited test drive in a Touring sport & the deal making proceeded

As mentioned, love the styling inside & out as well as the feel of the car. Do not want to go crazy with all the tuner mods, but would like to find a nice low rumble exhaust with a decent, not annoying or deafening volume. (See too old comment) I hate the high buzziness tuner sounds I've experienced. Really like the sound of the Supersprint Exhaust found here Nissan 370Z Full Supersprint Exhaust - Acceleration and Flyby - YouTube , but DadGum!! With a price tag like that, I might as well donate my reproductive parts to science because my wife would not have need of them if I spent that kind of cash & at that point the good life would be over

Well thanks for reading. I'll probably do more reading than posting around here, as I don't want to be responsible for the internet running out of space with double post

Love that car. Like the brochure says, " At the intersection of Love & Lust"
Felix 808 is offline   Reply With Quote