View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #518 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoray View Post
This 2.0... huge disappintment.

Physics update, awesome. I can really tell the difference.

Car interiors? Probably the worst decision PD has ever made. They are completely black with no textures or lighting to speak of. Why did they do this? It would have been better that they hadn't done it at all. Now everyone is just going to laugh at how pathetic it is, because it is honestly distracting to have this black frame around the game screen like that.

But hey, we have GT6 prologue coming. That is to say, the GT5 DLC.
As cheesy as the standard interiors are I feel its better to have theoption than to not. Sure the detailed cockpit is nice and all but thats not what Im focused on when Im racing. Having the black frame is ok with me, I like cockpit view. Im def more excited about this update than the DLC. The DLC looks wack.