View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
LOU@AMPLIFIED
Vendorship temporary revoked due to payment issue

Drives: 08 g37/09 370z
LOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond reputeLOU@AMPLIFIED has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LOU@AMPLIFIED
Default New INVIDIA exhaust dual canister NO RASP. PROTOTYPE AVAILABLE SOON FROM AMPLIFIED

From the very get go, I've informed Invidia that Q300 exhaust looks great, quality is awesome, bends are minimized for better flow and welds are clean, some might think the sound is too much on the raspy side.

For a few weeks now, they've been sending us different sections of the exhaust to make it a better sounding exhaust. I've given them advice on how to minimize the rasp, get better low end torque and an exhaust that will sound good with or without high flow cats or test pipes.

Here are some pictures of the final prototype. Production begins this week and i was informed it will be ready in about a month. Retail price will change a little due to higher production cost

Here are the list of changes

RESONATORS ADDED
BIGGER X PIPE
2 EXHAUST CANS INSTEAD OF 1
OPTIONAL ROLLED TI TIPS(CURRENT) OR SINGLE WALLED TI TIPS

I WILL POST VIDEO'S TOMORROW. I CAN HONESTLY SAY IT SOUNDS VERY REFINED. Not too loud, very deep and definitely no RASP