View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #29 (permalink)
davidyan
Base Member

Drives: PG 370Z Sport 6MT
davidyan will become famous soon enough

all good commentary but I'd be willing to bet some of their staff (sales, service, etc) that move the cars around are under 25 as well. It always seems that most dealers have some pretty young staff esp. the non-luxury brand dealers.

There are valid points re. how younger buyers should project themselves more professionally but the dealer should also keep in mind that a significant proportion of 370Z owners are in their 20's. There is a thread about it in the general discussions forum. They should be taken seriously as buyers. Sales staff who assume too much about a your ability to purchase before finding out the facts could really irritate some customers to the point where they just shop somewhere else where they will be treated better. I was 23 when I purchased my first townhome and just turned 26 when I bought the 370Z. Some sales staff didn't really give me the time of day. I ended up putting the largest down payment on the condo than anyone else in the complex (per the sales manager) and paid cash for the Z. The ones who don't take you seriously just lost a sale. Just think of it as their loss and move on...
davidyan is offline   Reply With Quote